Friday, May 15, 2009

Wow, time flies by really fast! As I write this I am sitting in Brebren, Germany! I still can't believe it. It is amazing! God has been so good.

Well, since I last wrote we had a wonderful week of services under the tent back in Copperas Cove, and many people were encouraged. Dad and Mom and the family got on the road last Saturday, (That was a chore- when you live somewhere for six months you accumulate a lot of stuff!) and on Monday Stephen and I hopped on an American Airlines Boeing 777 and took off for Germany! We arrived in Frankfurt at 7:20 in the morning. It's really cool to be in a place where there is so much history! I mean like, some average houses were built in the 1600s!

Anyway, pray that we can be a blessing over here! There is not much fellowship with the German people over here. Until next time, God bless the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment