Saturday, July 11, 2009

Here's some pics recapping our trip!


Stephen and I beside some ruins of the
wall of Heinsburg, Germany



Looking down a typical
German street


A cool castle


Yours truly at the top of an Alp!
5 mile hike 5000 feet up!


Beautiful alp mountains!


Bro. Green had all of his stuff
shipped back to the States in
a 20 foot container


Anna was baptized in an afternoon
service while we were there.


I got to drive a good bit on the
Audobahn! Only hit 100 mph
once, but it was fun!


Great to see my little brother Jason
again!


Dressed up like true patriots!
God bless the USA!

3 comments:

  1. Hey hey hey, I like that patriotic family! Wonder who they might be... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we have those shirts! haha...my sister says that I look like your sister! And we have the same shirt! But anyway, your blog has been truly an encouragement! Keep on keeping on!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouraging comment! Yeah, mom bought everyone USA shirts for the 4th! They're neat. Your blog is an encouragement too by the way! Keep on serving Jesus!

    ReplyDelete